Create your dream life starting today!
The first immediate and cost effective way to start is to read my book. It will provide the entire framework for creating long term success and joy. The work then, is about reaching mastery.
Here are five other ways by which I can help you expand and go faster:
1. Find out how to make every day a million-dollar day. Through my free newsletter, I explore the practices outlined in my book What Color Is Your Sky? in a deeper way. Each of these practices has the power to drastically boost your life. I cover personal development, real productivity, creating a super team around you, and authentic leadership.
2. Accelerate by working with a team of go-getters like you. Several times a year, I organize teams of achievers who practice the Sweat and Soul Cycle. Your progress is far greater when everybody in your team commits to support you. Collective intelligence kicks in and multiplies the creative resources at your disposal. We work mostly through Skype, Google Hangouts and organized webinars. This is not for babies, I expect full commitment to act proactively and to be willing to receive feedback from your teammates.
3. Book me as a keynote speaker or facilitator. I have been speaking publicly and facilitating executive retreats for over 20 years. Popular themes include:
- Boost the effectiveness of your top managers
- Go from passivity to pro-activity. Create a highly engaged organization
- Create your tomorrow together.
I have worked with corporations, trade conferences, trade associations, and non-profit organizations all over the World in English and French.
4. Join my VIP Coaching Circle. I lead a paid mastermind group for a handful of qualified, high-achievers. It involves face-to-face meetings in Southern France, Paris or San Francisco, monthly group video conferences, and individual coaching. When you attend my workshops you will receive personal coaching, face to face, from me and other world-class experts who work with me.
5. CEO Mentoring - Hire me as a personal mentor. I love one-on-one engagements, but my time is understandably limited; therefore, I must be very selective, and my fees reflect this. But if you believe you would benefit more from one-on-one interaction with me, this is the program for you.
What people say:
Hervé has a gift for showing organizations what it really takes to be successful. Most company strategies are never implemented, and if you work with Hervé, you’ll understand why. Any serious leader who wants to take his organization to the next level should have Hervé work with his executive team - Tim Kelley, organizational purpose expert and author of True Purpose
Hervé has a great sense of the quality of service he provides to his customers... who are treated as real partners and not "just" clients. He has an outstanding energy and listening capacity which enable him to adapt to the demand and create customized and effective sessions - Patricia Tranvouëz, General Manager at Kenzo Perfumes, LVMH
I have had the absolute pleasure to work with Hervé on numerous executive development programs. He is a REAL coach and gets REAL results. He is above all a great person! - Dan Evans, Chief Innovation Officer at EMLYON Business School